The Colour Monster - by Anna Llenas. Read aloud by Sherry. With QUIZ!⭐️⭐️⭐️ Do you want to make an EMOTIONS CRAFT? - Checkout our easy 'Colour Monster' stand... Sending mixed signals is the last thing you want to do. Not only will you hurt your friend’s feelings, but you could also lose a good friend, all because your hug sent him the wrong signals about how you truly feel. Your best guy friend isn’t guaranteed to be a great boyfriend; you guys are just friends for a reason. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Film direction di‧rec‧tion / dəˈrekʃ ə n, daɪ-/ S1 W1 noun 1 towards [countable] DIRECTION the way something or someone moves, faces, or is aimed Which direction did they go in? in the direction of something The suspects were last seen heading in the direction of Miami. in somebody’s direction Tony glanced in her ... 1. The storm cloud has a hard time expressing his feelings, so this movie could spark discussion on how to positively manage strong emotions. 2. Sometimes students who are outside the mainstream are confused why the general population doesn't reach out to be their friend. Connect coding to any subject and encourage students of all levels to discover computer programming! Try Creative Coding for free. A friend trying to hint at their feelings for you may touch you more often than usual. Instead of just a hug, hello, or goodbye, they might touch your thigh, sit closer, or touch your arm while talking. Even these tiny signs can mean something much bigger. Playing tea party is a way for children to work on important social skills, like thinking about the needs of others and taking turns. They also learn about getting along with friends, as children imitate grownup behavior with manners and caring conversation. The ability to express your feelings and emotions in words is so important to making yourself understood. After all, there are over seven billion people on this planet. That’s seven billion different perceptions forged by the experiences and interactions of those people.
2021.10.19 09:42 huge-sad confused feelings for my friend
What does it mean when I want someone to have feelings for me but I don't feel like we should be in a relationship?
I have a really good friend that I've known for over a year now and we get along great and have a lot in common. They recently got into a relationship with someone else in our friend group and I can't help but be a little jealous over it. Their relationship is 100% online and I am someone that they know IRL and online.
Despite feeling a little jealous and offended that my friend doesn't have any feelings for me, I don't think they and I would ever become a couple. I just see us as friends but maybe just a tad closer than that. I don't view my friend in a sexual way nor do I think we would ever end up together. So why am I so concerned over their relationship with someone else? Why do I feel hurt that my friend doesn't have feelings for me?
submitted by huge-sad to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 09:42 KikoValdez Frank Penistra
|submitted by KikoValdez to CuratedTumblr [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Gorillamonday The controversy of Rule #3 - can the players stop the game by voting any time they want? Why didn't they do it?
First off, let's get this out of the way. The rules of the game are only briefly shown on screen. No explanations or fine prints were mentioned. It leaves a ton of gray area to be argued. It also shows these people are not really into having a proper contract per se with the players (too simple, too vague). The contract also means next to nothing because most of these people are gonna die. The ones who left are being monitored. If they do anything funny, I am sure the organization will take care of them. During the game, they just tell you what to do and if you don't comply, they kill you. They make the rules. And it seems like the rules are always in their favor because of the position they are in, and also because of all these gray areas.
What does the organization want? They want desperate people playing this game, and are willing to kill, and are willing to take huge risks in order to win. This is the basis of their gambling operation. The organization is there to provide excitement for their clients. The players are not human, they are horses at best. (And they do not really respect the rights of the horses)
Saying they are always fair to the players is just clichés to ensure the players believe they have a real shot in winning, and will get the winnings at the end. None of the games are really fair to all players if you think about it.
So here comes the controversy. Can the players really stop the game by voting after it started? And if the majority says No, will the game really stop? And everybody just goes home?
People who say yes (feel free to add your own take):
- Because of rule #3. The rule simply mentions if the majority says no, it can be stopped. It doesn't say when this rule can be exercised.
- Because of the last game. Before Gi Hun finishes the game (by stepping on the final circle), he walked back and asked to stop the game. And it seems possible for him to do so.
- In the final game, the guard did not refuse Gi Hun’s request to stop the game. This implies he is allowed to do so any time.
- There should be less than half of the people wanting to exit at any game anyway.
- Sunk cost fallacy. The players choose not to initiate the voting because everyone is deeply driven by the desire to win the prize, they no longer care about their lives.
- People are over confident and stupid. They think they can beat every game and became a winner. They do not know there are so few winner(s) at the end.
People who say no (feel free to add your own take):
- Rule #1 overrides Rule #3. The players are not allowed to stop playing (as in when they are playing).
- People who came back playing their first game (Honeycomb) does not have any burden of sunk cost. People who picked the umbrella and the star could raise their voice to vote. If they have played this game as a kid they should know how easy it is to break it. DS almost failed until he got the lighter.
- Initiating voting is separated from the voting results. We do not even see one single person who thinks the game is impossible and as a last effort, ask for a voting. The point is we do not even see an initiation once during a game.
- In the final game, even though Gi Hun is not the official winner yet, the game was practically over. The guard was only reporting what Gi Hun says. He did it because the organization actually is motivated to end the game and save 456 billion won. And there is no harm done to the game as it is already over.
- It is human nature to fear death and want to stay alive as long as possible without suffering. It makes no sense for the first 8-10 people to participate this suicide mission unless they know they don’t have the choice. The first player was so scared he was shaking. Even though he may end up dead once back in society, we don’t know his back story to know if it is just greed or he has no choice.
- During the marble game. At least the husband and wife team would voice out. It’s very clear that they don’t want to play against each other. Whether they get their wish or not is a different matter. The husband’s suicide indicates extreme remorse and it was something that he had no control over. He mentioned calling it quits after the game. Why didn’t he do the same thing during the game? There is a high chance that they are not allowed, or tried, but denied.
From the organization’s perspective:
- The guard mentioned for fairness they do not want to reveal the details of a game until it is time to play. If they allow voting once the game is revealed, it is against their “fairness” standards. The element of surprise is also gone. People could also use the voting time to form strategies which makes it less fun for the viewers (VIP).
- Voting takes time and it stops the flow of the entertainment in a major way. VIPs would not like it at all and it is annoying as hell if the players all end up going home. They want their entertainment. They want to see death. Since they are very self-centered people, they won’t let that happen once they start watching the game.
- It hurts the gambling business in a major way. Imagine people are all excited and placed large bets only to find out the race is cancelled. Money talks. The house hates this (especially it is mid game) and the VIPs too (if they are winning).
- No scripts are perfect and immune from plot holes or small mistakes. Drama takes priority often. The guard in game six’s action is not explained well enough. It could be he is asking the front man what to do next, or he could be informing the front man they are exercising rule #3. The game is over.
- It is debatable when did the final game ended, technically. When Gi Hun could have killed Sang Woo but chose to miss, or when Gi Hun actually step on the circle? Again, the front man may be a bit loose in enforcing that. Because technicality and fairness are not really the main point of this operation. The VIPs were already satisfied with Gi Hun as the winner.
- [Rewatch] The guard’s action is questionable. He pulled out the gun as Gi Hun walked away, ready to fire at Sang Woo. He was not even looking at Gi Hun at that point and he had no idea if he actually stepped on the circle (remember he was wearing a mask, very low visibility). It seems like from his perspective the game is already over, until he heard Gi Hun said “I can’t. I want to end this.” The controversy is whether he thinks Gi Hun stopped the game AFTER it is “over” or not. When he turned to Gi Hun, Gi Hun was already turned around, walking back. So, it is not possible to know if he already stepped on the circle or not. Why was he taking so long to fire the gun? It adds suspense to the scene and we do not know if that is him waiting or the directing.
My personal opinion – it is the plot’s fault. In order to create drama and a little bit of a twist, the writer has Gi Hun quit the game at that exact moment. This takes care of the need of having Gi Hun and Sang Woo having this final conversation with Sang Woo killing himself. We don’t want to see Gi Hun do it and it is way less dramatic if the guard just executed him without Gi Hun doing anything. I am slightly leaning towards Gi Hun stopped the game before it is done but I also think there is something stopping the players to even initiate a voting during the previous game, by observation and by deduction.
submitted by Gorillamonday to squidgame [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 09:42 thirdworldanxiety British A Level Grades + SAT
In most countries, the CIE A Level exams weren't conducted physically this year and grades were awarded using School Assessed Grades (SAGs), which obviously caused grade inflation.
In such scenario, can a good SAT score (along with good grades) somehow convince the AOs that I actually deserve the grade? How would the AOs look at great grades with average or no SAT? Do I need to worry about the inflation or will the SAT, LoRs and other components balance that?
submitted by thirdworldanxiety to ApplyingToCollege [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 09:42 Kind-Satisfaction590 Qui peux tribute tout de suite la ?
2021.10.19 09:42 kichhukotha That perfect sunrise over the King’s College Chapel.
|submitted by kichhukotha to SkyPorn [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 bobacupcake [gifted] yay for positive signs~! 🌸
|submitted by bobacupcake to Random_Acts_Of_Amazon [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Wooden-Matter5166 Who else made it?
|submitted by Wooden-Matter5166 to smashultimate [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 bred21 ISO ESP Nukes 170-172g range
2021.10.19 09:42 Naethivitpro Speedy Spam
|submitted by Naethivitpro to TDS_Roblox [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 JayAyTeeYT hmmm
1.11 update essentially
submitted by JayAyTeeYT to Minecrafthmmm [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 09:42 catdotfish Incoming Transmission Detected: Cosmos Signal
|submitted by catdotfish to cosmosnetwork [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Ever_to_Excel Oulussa kehitetään menetelmää, joka voisi mullistaa maailman energiatalouden – ratkaisun avaimet ovat auringossa
|submitted by Ever_to_Excel to Suomi [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Far-Championship-101 [Amazon] 50%OFF Red Exercise Bike[code: B3CB95ZA]
2021.10.19 09:42 goodmod Suicide Hotline Numbers Worldwide
Suicide Hotline Numbers
If you or anyone you know are struggling, please, PLEASE reach out for help. You are worthy, you are loved and you will always be able to find assistance.
Bosnia & Herzegovina: 080 05 03 05
Bulgaria: 0035 9249 17 223
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
Finland: 010 195 202
Hong Kong: +852 2382 0000
New Zealand: 045861048
South Africa: 0514445691
United Kingdom: Various resources
You are not alone. Please reach out.
submitted by goodmod to MensRights [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 09:42 ZoolShop Adele shows she still appreciates traditional British grub in blindfold taste test
|submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Mosey_13 Ahh yes! Love to see this!!
|submitted by Mosey_13 to pykemains [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 nzm3883 Thoughts?
|submitted by nzm3883 to VolibearMains [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Sotsotzaii Need ideas for DIY Photo Frame with fairy lights
Hello, I plan to DIY those kind of fairy lights picture frame, normally people use those mesh grid with fairy lights then attach the picture with clips.
I like that idea but other than using mesh grid, is there any other alternatives ? Because those mesh grid looks so mainstream, everyone is using it.
submitted by Sotsotzaii to malaysia [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 09:42 quote_emperor cartolina-aforisma-ovidio-3
|submitted by quote_emperor to aforismiecitazioni [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Daryl1404 Op het strand
|submitted by Daryl1404 to lieszharaishot [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Druid_Goddess When we start taking seasonal cues from supermarkets a little too seriously.
|submitted by Druid_Goddess to melbourne [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 Sacker_12341344 Did you know: in Ubisoft’s dragon, an NPC is called Hatt mith, it’s a reference to Matt Smith
2021.10.19 09:42 supersleeper454 I saw this Today and can't stop thinking about it.
|submitted by supersleeper454 to ExDemFoyer [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 09:42 andrewboss1222 These are so blatantly fake its absurd they believe them at this point.
|submitted by andrewboss1222 to Anarcho_Capitalism [link] [comments]|